How is the assessment administered? Who can take the assessment?
Couples in all phases and stages of life can take the assessment online through a Certified Facilitator.
What does the assessment cover?
- The couple’s alignment on issues unique and specific to their relationship phase and context
- The impact of family of origin experiences on each partner’s perception of the couple relationship (through application of the Circumplex Model)
- Positive/negative cycles affecting the relationship
- Stress level of each partner
- Key personality similarities and differences
- Conflict Resolution
- Leisure Activities
- Family & Friends
- Spiritual Beliefs …and more
- Cultural/Ethnic Differences
- Over 55
- Military …and more